Struggling to spot the wrench in Resident Evil 4 Remake? Then look no further. To escape the island’s lab, you’ll need some security cards to get behind locked doors. If you can’t get past the override terminal, you’ll need to find the wrench tool. This keycard will help you upgrade your security card on the machine. This guide will tell you how to get the wrench.
How to find the location of the wrench in Resident Evil 4 Remake
You can find the wrench in Resident Evil 4 Remake inside the belly of one of the regenerators in the Incubation Lab. You have to kill the highly mutated creature to get your hands on the wrench. However, the path to reach it is not a straight one. Check out our step-by-step guide below to learn how it’s done
- First, let’s go to incubation the laboratory – The location of the wrench in RE4 Remake. The laboratory is located directly south defy terminal,
- Once you’re here, you’ll see four large capsules With regenerative in them. follow them in Adjoining room,
- pick up the biosensor scope Walk off the table and then back out to the lab.
- Now, equip scope on your weapon and scan sleeping regenerators in each capsule.
- you will see that One of them wrench will enter Inside their belly,
- shot Capsule with wrench in it. The glass will break and the Regenerator will now wake up and chase you.
- finish it quickly in the meantime Make sure you don’t damage the other three capsules in a shootout.
- After the Regenerator is dead, go to its corpse and choose Above wrench.
With the wrench at your disposal, head towards the bus. key card Machine And upgrade your clearance to level three. Once this is done, go to the Override Terminal to open the door.
That’s all you need to know about how to find the wrench location in Resident Evil 4 Remake. For more guides related to the game, visit our dedicated re4 remake section.
( Image Credit – Twitter & Social Media )
|TOI.NEWS Game Guides||Click here|
Follow and Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.