Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
Project Shining Silver brings you the world of Pokémon! This Roblox experience lets you play as a young Pokémon trainer who is coming of age. Choose your first Pokémon and take it with you on an adventure. You can also level it up and get a lot more. Capture them with your Pokéballs and get more Pokéballs to capture advanced Pokémon in this exciting Roblox experience.
Codes for Project Shining Silver will reward the player with an in-game currency called Pokédollars, new Pokémon, Pokéballs, and many other goodies. These codes will be especially helpful for new players and help them get into the game more quickly. If you are looking for more interesting roblox experiences, check out roblox project polaro codes.
all project shining silver codes list
Last Update: February 2, 2023
New codes added.
Project Shining Silver Codes (Working)
- safarijonhype—Redeem for 5 UMV batteries (new)
- TimeForSafari2023—Redeem for 100 BP (New)
- starter Pack—Redeem for 20 Pokéballs, 15 Potions, 10 Paralyze Heals, 5 Super Potions, 5 Burn Heals, 5 Ice Heals, 5 Awakenings (New)
- DarkModeGoCrazy—Redeem for level 25: Shiny Litwick
- Twasthe1st—Redeem for level 40: Shiny Dailybird
- TwasThe2nd—Redeem for 25,000 PokeDollars
- TwasThe3rd—Redeem for level 50: Shiny Alolan Ninetales
- TwasThe4th– Level 25 Redeem for: Shiny Comfy
- TwasThe5th—Redeem for 1 bottle cap
- TwasThe6th—Redeem for level 30: Shiny Saucebuck
- TwasThe7th—Redeem for 10 Frosty Balls
- TwasThe8th—Redeem for level 40: Shiny Jynx
- TwasThe9th—Redeem for 30,000 PokeDollars
- TwasThe10th—Redeem for level 40: Shiny Stage 3 Starter [Generation 1]
- TwasThe11th—Redeem for Level 10: Shiny Onelight
- TwasThe12th—Redeem for level 50: Shiny Alolan Sandlash
- TwasThe13th—Redeem for level 35: Shiny Cryogonal
- TwasThe14th—Redeem for 1 HP, Attack, Defense, SpA, SpD and Speed reset
- TwasThe15th—Redeem for level 60: Shiny Weevil
- TwasThe16th—Redeem for level 40: Shayne Gleason
- TwasThe17th—Redeem for 75,000 PokeDollars
- TwasThe18th—Redeem for level 70: Shiny Glee
- TwasThe19th—Redeem for level 50: Shiny Froslass
- two hundred and twenty—Redeem for 20 Rare Candies
- TwasThe21st—Redeem for level 45: Shayne Klawitzer
- TwasThe22nd—Redeem for 6 PBSpin stamps
Project Shining Silver Codes (Expired)
- here comes the money—Redeem for 50,000 PokeDollars
- Turkey dinner—Redeem for Level 20: Shiny Mandybuzz
- happy Thanksgiving—Redeem for 2 Master Balls
- ILoveEatingFood—Redeem for level 30: Shiny Stage 2 Starter [Generation 1]
Connected: roblox bloxymon code
How to redeem codes in Project Shining Silver?
Redeeming codes for Project Shining Silver is easy, for more information, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Project Shining Silver on Roblox.
- After going through the short introduction of the game, click on menu card left side of the screen.
- Click on option button at the bottom of the sliding menu.
- log in the code in the field at the bottom of the popup menu.
- Click anywhere on screen.
- The game will ask you to save your progress before processing the code; click on Yes,
How to get more Project Shining Silver codes?
You can get more codes for Project Shining Silver if you join their Project Shining Silver Discord channel. There is a code section where developers post their latest code updates. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+DAs we always try to update our pages with latest code as soon as it is published.
Why isn’t my Project Shining Silver code working?
There could be a few reasons why your Project Shining Silver code might not be working. If you entered the codes manually, make sure you didn’t accidentally make any typos or miss punctuation marks. Sometimes Roblox codes are case-sensitive. Copying codes from the code list and entering them directly into the game is the best way to ensure that your codes are typed in correctly. Code sometimes has a limited life span and doesn’t last forever. The developer may have released the codes for a special holiday or event. Such codes usually have an expiration date. Always make sure you redeem your codes as soon as possible and don’t miss out on any freebies!
How to get your first Pokemon in Project Shining Silver?
To get your first Pokémon in Project Shining Silver, you’ll need to visit a Pokémon professor in the lab. After completing the short introductory scene where your character wakes up in bed, you’ll need to fill out your Trainer Card. Leave the house, and your friend Jake will meet you outside. After talking with him, meet your parents. They can be found at the end of the tunnel. At the entrance to the tunnel, right in front of the house you came from, you will see a blue tarpaulin. Go there and visit him. After you do, head to the area to the left of your house. Enter the lab and find the Pokémon Professor to get your first Pokémon.
What is Project Shining Silver?
Project Shining Silver is an unreleased Pokémon game and the successor to Pokémon Brick Bronze. This Roblox experience lets players start out as young budding Pokémon trainers. They can find and capture new Pokémon and train them to level them up and unlock new abilities to make them more powerful in battle. The game introduces in-game currency that can be used to purchase in-game items and gifts, such as the Pokéballs used to capture wild Pokémon.
If you are looking for codes for other Roblox experiences, we have many of them game code Post! You can always get a bunch of goodies through our roblox promo code Page.
( Image Credit – Twitter & Social Media )
|TOI.NEWS Game Guides||Click here|
Follow and Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- how to get inactive elemental fragment in wow dragonflight - March 30, 2023
- What do women really want to wear?These two designers have the answer - March 30, 2023
- He-Man’s new horror in Grayskull form makes Skeletor look friendly - March 30, 2023