Since the launch of Goose Goose Duck, it has been called a clone among us. Some players also call this game AmonGoose. Besides the fun, this game offers a ton of features that other virtual mafia games don’t have. One of these includes in-game voice chat support without having to install any third-party apps like Discord. But recently, players have been unable to use voice chat in the lobby or in-game. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to fix Goose Goose Duck mic not working problems.
How to fix Goose Goose Duck mic not working
You must be facing this problem if you are using discord Or Goose Goose Duck as well as another voice chat app. This can also result in push to talk, mikeeither Other Voice Chat Features Also not working. you can go on discord community ,contact) Goose Goose Duck to solve these problems.
But there can be many other problems that can cause your mic or push-to-talk feature not working in games. You may also face voice chat issues if there is an issue from your side. So, here are some basic measures or check-ups to make sure:
Update Audio Drivers
You need to make sure that your sound, video and game controller drivers are updated to their latest version. Follow the steps given below:
- Hit the Windows or Start button and search for device Manager,
- navigate to sound, video and game controllers alternative. Expand or double-click the More option.
- Then, right-click on your audio device and choose update drivers alternative.
- You can also update the drivers for your connected audio inputs or outputs.
- For that, double click on audio input and output alternative.
- Right-click on your input and choose update drivers alternative.
Read this also | Goose Duck Vs Among Us: Which Is The Better Game?
Check Goose Goose Duck Settings
If you have selected “ then you may encounter issues with your mic or voice chat.no mic modeoption on your PC, console or mobile. To deactivate it, follow the steps below:
- Hit the Settings option at the top right of your screen.
- Under sound settings, check if you haven’t enabled no mic mode, If you have enabled it, uncheck the option.
- Then, manually select your mic device and input mode.
- You can also toggle the values of amplifier And sensitivity in this section.
Check Your Mic With Other Sports
You can check if your connected microphone is having issues with other games as well. If your teammates or friends are unable to hear you in other games, it could be a headset or microphone issue.
If the problem is on your side, then the above solutions should resolve the mic or voice chat not working issue. you can go to them #Bugs-and-Troubleshooting Channel On his dispute to submit the ticket.
That’s all about Goose Goose Duck Mic Not Working covered. If you liked this guide, check out our guide how to change language, How to check server status, best role settingsAnd More goose goose duck guide Right here on GamerTweak.
( Image Credit – Twitter & Social Media )
|TOI.NEWS Game Guides||Click here|
Follow and Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.