Getting in touch with nature, especially inside a virtual game that sometimes doesn’t obey the laws of physics and nature we grew up with, can prove quite challenging. Unsurprisingly, one of these challenges involves building a tree in Little Alchemy 2.
What materials do you need to make a tree in Little Alchemy 2?
Making trees in Little Alchemy 2 isn’t easy. In fact, one could argue that they are not “made” at all and that trees have to be grown in this particular game. And as we all know, trees are basically just tall plants.
So, before we can grow a tree in Little Alchemy 2, we must first learn how to create two completely different elements, Plant and Big.
So, in simple words, the recipe for Tree goes something like this:
plant + big = tree
How to make a tree in Little Alchemy 2?
We’ll break this down into three simple steps, first focusing on creating the individual materials needed to build a tree in the game.
How to Make a Plant in Little Alchemy 2
Before we set out to make a tree, we first need to figure out how to make a plant in Little Alchemy 2. This process can be broken down into a few steps and you can do it by following the guide below.
- Your first step in making a plant is to make a sea. In Little Alchemy 2, you can first mix water with water to make a puddle, then mix a puddle with a puddle to make a pond, and then combine the two ponds to make a lake. After creating a lake, you can mix it with another lake to form an ocean.
- The second step in making the plant is to make the primordial soup. This is done by mixing the earth with the ocean you just created.
- The third and final stage of plant formation in Little Alchemy 2 is to combine the primordial soup with energy to form life, then life to form soil, and finally soil to life to form a plant.
Now that you have learned how to make a plant, you have acquired the first ingredient to get a tree in Little Alchemy 2. The next step is to create the “big” element.
How to Grow Up in Little Alchemy 2
Little is one of the more difficult elements in Alchemy 2, and unfortunately, it’s the only way to grow a plant into a tree. So let’s get into it without wasting much time.
- For the first step, you’ll need to create a planet by repeatedly connecting Earth, first a land, then a continent, and then a planet. You can then combine a planet with a planet to make a solar system.
- For the second step in making Big in Little Alchemy 2, you’ll need an element called Philosophy. This is done by generating an idea and associating it with the human. The easiest way to create an idea is by combining a lightbulb with a human, which is further done by connecting the glass to electricity.
- Once you’ve completed these two steps, you can now combine the Philosophy element with the Solar System to unlock the larger element that you created earlier.
Now that you’ve acquired and unlocked the Big Element, you’re less than a step away from building a tree in Little Alchemy 2.
Making a Tree in Little Alchemy 2
Now that you’ve got both the materials you need to build your first tree in Little Alchemy 2, all you have to do is combine Big with a plant and turn it into a tree.
In an alternate route, and if you’re quite ahead in the game but can’t remember how to make a tree, you can combine the plant with time or wood to turn it into a tree.
What tree can you make in Little Alchemy 2?
Little Alchemy 2 is all about combining ingredients in unique and different ways to make things from other things and discover new elements and ingredients. On that note, here is a list of all the elements that you can create using Tree.
- tree + carbon dioxide = oxygen
- tree + lake = swamp
- Tree + Beach = Palm
- tree + plant = forest
- tree + wind = leaf
- tree + flower = fruit
- tree + blade = sap
- tree + egg = nest
- tree + ax = wood
- tree + equipment = wood
- tree + house = treehouse
( Image Credit – Twitter & Social Media )
|TOI.NEWS Game Guides||Click here|
Follow and Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Many multivitamin formulas skimp on important B vitamins - March 31, 2023
- How to Buy and Sell Cards in MLB The Show 23 Marketplace - March 31, 2023
- Pilates for Scoliosis: Relief Through Movement – Lindywell - March 31, 2023